ChinaBlog.cc Interviewed at Wandering Educators
I am very happy to let you know that I was interviewed by Jessie at WanderingEducators.com (WE).
WE is a global community of educators, sharing travel experiences. The editors at WE are an eclectic group of global and traveling educators, bent on sharing our passion for travel with like-minded individuals.
WE asked me 7 questions about ChinaBlog.cc and my tips for traveling in China. There questions are:
1. Please tell us about your site, ChinaBlog.cc..
2. What was the genesis of your site?
3. What can readers find on your site?
4. How do you technically manage the blog?
5. What are your top travel tips for people journeying to China?
6. How do you suggest travelers give back, while visiting China?
7. Is there anything else you’d like to share with us?
If you are interested in knowing more about the background story of ChinaBlog.cc and my China travel tips, you can read the interview transcript here.
I feel very honored and grateful for WE’s interview. It is a big boost to my motivation for running this blog. It marks a major milestone for my blogging. This is the first interview I got from peer bloggers. It shows my work is recognized.
It is just a beginning. I know I still have much room for improvement. I will keep on delivering great content and fulfill my aim to develop a hub for all people who are interested in timeless information about China and Chinese Culture.